Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Ya'll gonna laugh but this is encouraging to me, no big bucks but my first card pull and a bunch of bucks hangin around , I have 2 more stands in this little plot of woods and there are a few more bucks on those cams as well.

bunch o bucks.jpg

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
will do ! I don't think the bigger bucks live here , but they come during the rut and I can catch one snooping around from some where else !!

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
pretty sure the ones in the back are bucks as well Mike, I do have an 8 pt on another stand , he's about the same as the bigger one in the middle of the pic, only the 2nd week of having corn out ...

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
I have no pic's of any deer, they are all stayin away from my Feeder in the back yard. Must be too many ***** on it

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Not a buck unless the little one is but not something you see everyday either. Click pic for video.

Hmmm! Not playing on my puter now..:mg:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
This is my only deer picture so far but the camera was only out overnight. She's a fattie and I hope she has some big Ole boyfriends.

Doe2.jpg

My new little truck and converted electric buggy (was a golf cart)

Truck_Buggy.jpg

A new feeder for this season

Buggy_Feeder.jpg

A Vortec, Tapps and Carni-fours

Vortec Pkg.jpg

Carni4.jpg

I'm ready!

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Like Randy my area isn't noted for trophy bucks but here's one that's a decent for around here but to be honest I'm just as interested in a couple nice size meat does I'm getting pics of. Also had a bear pull down one of my cams...luckily it wasn't damaged.

Special kudos to Beervo2 for turning me on to Pops Loose Moose mineral mix...the deer are really starting to hit it as he said they would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 71 Posts