Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, PSE came through in the warranty department. My new Bow Madness came in today, 1-2 weeks earlier than they estimated. I'm so happy to have a bow back in my hands, and a REALLY GOOD one, at that! I know it's nothing special, but I have to show off.

I still miss my AR34, but the BowMadness is MORE than a sufficient replacement. THANK YOU, PSE!!:thumbs_up

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Yeah PSE is outstanding in their warranty/customer service department. I know the love of the AR's as I had a couple of them but the BM will do very nicely as I now have one of those too :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got my bow back yesterday 09 Gx Dreamseason Had splintered limbs

ONLY 8 BUSINESS DAYS !!!!!
I remember seeing the pics of your limbs in the other post. That is indeed a quick turnaround, especially over the Holiday! Yay, PSE!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Awesome bows I love mine! Glad you got yours back to you.

·
Premium Member
17,587 Posts
Well, PSE came through in the warranty department. My new Bow Madness came in today, 1-2 weeks earlier than they estimated. I'm so happy to have a bow back in my hands, and a REALLY GOOD one, at that! I know it's nothing special, but I have to show off.
It looks like a very nice bow to me. :thumb: Congrats!

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Nice

Very nice looking setup!!! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up for PSE, make some good lookin equipment

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey, look at that!! who set that bow up for you?:wink:
The charismatic and enigmatic Mr. Burns, of AT and Sportsman's Choice fame.

I'm pretty sure you held this bow in your hands longer than some of the bows you've actually owned. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts