Archery Talk Forum banner

Izaak Walton Easter Shoot

1889 40
Izaak Walton will be holding a Easter shoot on March 28th. We will have 20 targets and the cost will be $7. The kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch. We will also have a novelty shoot set up. If you have any questions or need directions please feel free to post a message here or shoot me a PM.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
966 Posts
Sorry Big Daddy, Hey guy's Izaak put's on a challenging course. Like I alway's say " Aim high and give Izaak a try".

· Registered
365 Posts
bump for the big guy it's bound to be a hell of a shoot

· Registered
966 Posts
Any LV shooter's this is the place, great club, great shoot and great food. If you haven't been to Izaak in a while. there's a new bunch of guy's that will make you feel welcome. Anybody see Lechner or Rico ??? Warm weather shooters ???? I'm calling you guy's out. LOL. John

Count me in Jeff.

· Registered
802 Posts
putting izaak on top

big daddy knows if hes there, the other half of handsome and steady will be there too. plenty of parking, nice practice bail setup and always a challenging course. definitely going to be a good time.

· jjf41380
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ttt

I am gonna try to make this shoot a tought one. I was out walking around tonight and my mind was working u some challening shots. I hope to see you all there

· Registered
966 Posts
Big Jeff, You better have some straight jackets available if your going to make it too tough of a course. LOL. See you tonight at Izaak's Thursday Night shoot. Jeff, you should put a thread on here about your thursday night shoot's, might help.
Schmauch

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.