Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKAY, I HAVE THE NICEST BLACK WOLF I HAVE EVER HAD MY HANDS ON FOR SALE HERE. IF THIS BOW WAS 10# HEAVIER IT WOULD BE ON MY RACK TO STAY. THIS IS A BLACK WOLF BY MASTER BOWYER JACK HARRISON. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL MADE BY JACK HIMSELF AND IT HAS LEO MARKERTS NAME ON IT. LEO IS A GOOD FRIEND OF JACKS AND JACK ALWAYS MAKES A SPECIAL BOW FOR LEO. THE RISER IS AN EXOTIC PIECE OF COCOBOLA AND ITS EXTREMELY FIGURED. THE RISER ALSO HAS HORN CAPS ON BELLY AND BACK. THE BELLY BEING CAPE BUFFALO AND THE BACK BEING POLISHED DALL SHEEP. THE LIMBS ARE BAMBOO AND ARE DOUBLE CARBON OFCOURSE WITH POLISHED DALL TIPS TO ACCEPT ANY KIND OF STRING. I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL AND SHOOT ALMOST A 100 OF JACKS BOWS THROUGH LEO AND JACK AND THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST I HAVE SEEN. THE BOW WILL COME WITH A TAKE DOWN SLEEVE, BRAND NEW STRING WITH BEAVER BALLS, TAKE DOWN CASE AND PAPERWORK. THE BOW IS LIKE BRAND NEW. $1200 SHIPPED
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/newell38/DSC00936.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1 Posts
your Black Wolf from Jack Harrison

Dear Justin

I never seen a bow with such beauty here in Europe. And the draw weight is exactly what I'm looking for since a long time.

Would you also send this bow to Switzerland and how much the shipping extra costs will be?
And if you would do this, do you have a PayPal account or shall I pay via a bank account?

Thank you for feedback.

Regards
Paul

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bw

sorry, this bow sold a long time ago. i forgot to delete the ad. thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
?

i was waiting on you to make a smart comment....now ill lock it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.