Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bow from the original owner in new condition and have shot it fewer than 50 times. 62", 45# @28". The only sign of usage is on the shelf. $550 TYD east of the Mississippi and $575 west of there. I have a good number of photos with me on a flash drive, so I can email them on request. The bow is at my office and I am out of town until next week, so if other photos are needed, I can get them to anyone interest then.

IMG_7589.JPG IMG_7590.JPG IMG_7593.JPG IMG_7600.JPG IMG_8114.JPG

·
Registered
379 Posts
You are killing me. I had a collection of 21 Harrison longbows. I switched to recurves and sold all but two. One is an HSS Jack made for me and the other a El Lobo, which was Jack's personal bow! I was going to sell them, but I guess I am going to have to keep them, if this is the going price these days for a Harrison TD in a nice shootable weight!

Good luck with the sale.

Gil

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Gil! I've owned several of Jack's bows over the years, including an HSS and Jack's personal Siberian. They are fantastic bows! I don't expect this one to last long as this price. I have over 20 bows I need to let others enjoy. That'll get me down to around a dozen in my collection. Trad archery is my only vice, but 30+ bows is just too many for me at this stage of life. Hope to offer several other great opportunities in the next few weeks.

RG

·
Registered
379 Posts
HHS was the last model Jack was making. It has carbon and tonkin bamboo in the limbs. It has a carbon takedown system like Black Widow and other bowyers, but it originated with Jack. The bow is very lite in the hand with no hand shock, draws smooth and is fast. The HHS was known as his Signature model.

Gil

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been on the road since posting this ad this morning. Thanks for posting the info on the HHS, Gil. It didn't occur to me that maybe I should have provided that info with the original ad, but your synopsis is spot-on.

At any rate, someone has committed to taking the bow so let's mark it GONE for now.

Thanks for the interest and inquiries to all. I think all PM's have been answered.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More good deal opportunities like this one to follow in the coming days...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.