Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
bhgeek...they are good scents. Also very informative staff that works there. I've used all their rut lures. I've had bucks come down wind of them(fullrut) and cross below the application area and come back out sniffing and even grunting and lip curling. It's good stuff! Get the gel...I like it better it lasts longer. Be careful not to use to much it can spook them too! It is real concentrated. Full draw works well too!

Good luck!

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
J V Scents

Are you kidding......they are the best scent company on the market........just ordered some more......best scent for your buck,LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They sent me some samples of there Lethal Weapon last year but I never got chance to use it. I have heard nothing but good things about their scents. I am thinking of ordering a oz of their Wall Hanger, Full Rut, Lethal Weapon, and Full Draw. That should cover the entire season. What do ya think?

Also, will this scent keep so I can use it next season or will I have to buy more?

·
Registered
94 Posts
The gels will last I doubt the liquid will! It has some sort of odorless preservative in there.
I am going to try the wallhanger this yr. I am going to strictly bowhunt this yr. I really want to have an oppurtunity @ a P&Y!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I got a sample of Lethal Weapon last year. I used it to no avail. I did not see any results, positive or negative.

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
JV Scents

Try hunting deer thaat will help:D Not dear...DEER!!!!!!I have had more "hits" withthat then any other deer lure out there.

L

·
0 Posts
My nieghbor and his sons swear by them, I got the lethal weapon sample last year, brought a buck in from gods country 12 yrds from my stand, hes on my wall now. a nice mature six point with a modoc broadhead and a beman ics hunter arrow. I am going to order the companies lure this year.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Toxo,

I have been thinking about the JV Scents. What do you use? Do you have any tips that you can share?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Don't forget there BBQ sauce!
Best stuff on the planet hands down!

EC

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
JV Scents

Lethal weapon, ful rut during the rut, or the scrape gel.....fox is great cover scent.....but do not get it to close yo you.....get them all in the gels. Art

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
JVS is certainly as good as it gets. I have had more positive results from this scent than probably all others combined. I have taken my last couple P&Y's hunting over mock scrapes treated with Full Draw, Wall hanger, and last year a 150 class over Lethal Weapon. Nothing works better.:cool:

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
JV Scents

Thank you one andall for the lure that found out about in the mid 90s........best find yet!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts