Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when you are setting the cam sych do you twist and untwist on both cable or is it down by just untwisting or twisting the control cable only thats the way i took it when i read you posts but i have troulble getting there to both cams in sych and the tiller even

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
java
hate to be a pain but i read you sticky post about setting the cam sych and its says that is controlled by the control cable what i dont know is do you just twist and mess with that cble only or do you have to mess with both cables to actually hit the sweet spot thanks

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
3d4me said:
java
hate to be a pain but i read you sticky post about setting the cam sych and its says that is controlled by the control cable what i dont know is do you just twist and mess with that cble only or do you have to mess with both cables to actually hit the sweet spot thanks
Did you read the link I posted above... it pretty much explains the sync'ing process and why we do it..

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
You have to twist or untwist the buss cable to get it in the optimal tune position. It sets the poundage and draw length basically. The control cable is actually a slave to it. You need to adjust its length to sync or time the two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts