Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used to be my favorite show until about 2-3 years ago, Now there is more advertisements than anything else. Anyone else getting down on the show?

that isn't the reason I posted, but this is.

did you watch it today? The guys from Double Bull shot 2 turkey's using those heads....well can't remember the name all of a sudden, the one's with the huge blades on them. Anyway, it was down right devestating what those heads done to those turkeys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wild Outdoors

Yeah his show has changed but then again alot of them are starting more with the advertisments. Those heads you were talking about are the Gobbler Guillotine.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I love those heads! How many wounded turkeys do you get with the guilitines compared to a regular broadhead.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
plottman said:
Used to be my favorite show until about 2-3 years ago, Now there is more advertisements than anything else. Anyone else getting down on the show?

that isn't the reason I posted, but this is.

did you watch it today? The guys from Double Bull shot 2 turkey's using those heads....well can't remember the name all of a sudden, the one's with the huge blades on them. Anyway, it was down right devestating what those heads done to those turkeys.
Advertising pays for the show my friend.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Yeah his show isn't nearly as good as it use to be. Actually I don't care for it at all anymore especially this past season. Lot's of bad shots and poor decisions. Of course there were lots of show that were like that this year though.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Jay Gregory

Anything on the net about Jay Gregory we share the same last name My dad had 7 brothers and 1 sister but I did not know them
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts