Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are you guys just a lil jealous that most of you cant afford an awsome high fence hunt?? my family owns 10,000 acres with big deer all over it and i still go to texas every december to hunt a high fence ranch. to me a hunt is a hunt. we dont get monstrers every year either. they dont just clear the land into wide open meadows. when the deer are pressured, they go to cover just like anywhere else. i think that you guys are just pouting cuz you cant go!!!!

·
Registered
10,285 Posts
I don't think it is jealousy that is behind the guys that are so outspokenly against all HF situations. Ignorance, tunnel vision, and closed mindness are more like it. Let's face it when a guy insists that a 100 K acre HF is the same as a 10K acre HF is the same as a 10 acre HF...there isn't much thought put into their position on the matter.

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,787 Posts
not jealous at all, infact i think a lot of HF hunters are jealous of the deer that we average guys shoot and the only way for them to shoot one as big without the work is to go on a HF.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Must be that time of the month...I mean year.

Not sure if you newbees have a clue what your doing.Not sure if you should even be allowed to post when these issues pop up!
There are other forums on the internet that might welcome your driveling,never ending childish urge for attention.
Trust this,the members here will tire of you soon enough....and run you off:angry:
So let me be the first to say....... please go away.....your "camospace" profile needs updating!

There I was nice...it won't happen again.

·
THwack--CRASH
11,175 Posts
are you guys just a lil jealous that most of you cant afford an awsome high fence hunt?? my family owns 10,000 acres with big deer all over it and i still go to texas every december to hunt a high fence ranch. to me a hunt is a hunt. we dont get monstrers every year either. they dont just clear the land into wide open meadows. when the deer are pressured, they go to cover just like anywhere else. i think that you guys are just pouting cuz you cant go!!!!

sounds like you've been spoiled all of your life and now your bragging too!!!
i have the money and the time ,but i don't care for the hf hunt.
run into people like you .think their a notch above everyone else :pukey:!!

big deer all over it ....hummmmm.........you just go to texas ....i'll find out about your big deer while your away:smile:

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Cause your the best, remember?

I think you know everything too, just reading the posts that you made on other threads....just say'n

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Oh, you like to stir the pot do you? I like you. :59:

There are people that would do it (High fence hunt) if they could and there are people that wouldn't do it if you paid them.

It's just degrees of pursuit. If the prey isn't spooky enough then the hunt really isn't there. We all know what that means and we hunt the animal/environment that fits into our criteria.

Now what's your next post? Rage or Baiting? LOL. Happy new year! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
717 Posts
after reading this i have informed all my riding buds im selling my custom harley just so can have the cash for a high fence hunt, NOT, WONT HAPPEN. im sorry but hunting a animal thats fenced in dont seem like a fair hunt to me. really dont seem like a hunt at all to me.

·
Me encanta cazar
772 Posts
At first I thought this was sarcasm because I didn’t think anyone was really this arrogant so I checked out the other posts you have recently and wow you really are that arrogant. You take some ones opinion of a certain hunting style and turn in into them being jealous of your “families” land and money????? I have stayed out of most of the hi-fence debate threads because I really don’t care either way, but the title of your post caught my attention because I thought it was a joke……..and really it was:pukey:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Not sure if you newbees have a clue what your doing.Not sure if you should even be allowed to post when these issues pop up!
There are other forums on the internet that might welcome your driveling,never ending childish urge for attention.
Trust this,the members here will tire of you soon enough....and run you off:angry:
So let me be the first to say....... please go away.....your "camospace" profile needs updating!

There I was nice...it won't happen again.
+1, yes please be on your way

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,398 Posts
Nope! Not jealous, but I do love to see pics. of those big boys! I can't say I remember the faces of any of those hunters posing with those monsters though? I get to hunting and archery just like you! That's what matters to me:thumbs_up

·
Registered
456 Posts
I guess having (conveniently) an even 10,000 acres and lots of money doesn't mean you have any class or friends.

Now, that being said, can I come hunt on your 10,000 acres??? Please, please, please???

·
Registered
456 Posts
I guess having (conveniently) an even 10,000 acres and lots of money doesn't mean you have any class or friends.

Now, that being said, can I come hunt on your 10,000 acres??? Please, please, please???

Hang on a minute. I just read some of your other posts and figured out you're either a 10 year old or a complete d**k. Never mind, don't think I want to hunt your place.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts