Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the history of this bow and does it have any collector's value? I have one in mint conditrion and it is in the classified ads if anyone is interested.

Greg

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
It was a fantastic bow in the day. That day was 70 to 92 +/-. It still has one of the best grips. Does your bow have the 25th anniv medllion??? I am not sure of the value but if you want more let me know I have 5 of them I would love to get a new home for. I have both right and left hand models. I also await more info or values from others here on the board. DCM

·
Registered
30 Posts
I owned a Jennings Super-T back in the day and loved it. It was as heavy as all get out, but tough, reliable and quiet. It accounted for 7 deer, 3 turkeys and a bear, also a large amount of small game. I wish I had kept it if only for the memories.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VA Stick Bender:
If you gotta have one to bring back the old memories, this one is for sale.

Darrin: the bow actualy belongs to a frien here at work and I am helping him sell it. He is going to check on thje messalion but he doesn't think it has one.

Greg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Want to make whole Jennings Super t

It was a fantastic bow in the day. That day was 70 to 92 +/-. It still has one of the best grips. Does your bow have the 25th anniv medllion??? I am not sure of the value but if you want more let me know I have 5 of them I would love to get a new home for. I have both right and left hand models. I also await more info or values from others here on the board. DCM
Any replacement limbs available anywhere for jennings Super T?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts