Archery Talk Forum banner

jerky recipes?????

1606 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  surmn8er
I was just wondering if any of you would like to share your deer jerky recipes...I've tried a couple things and wasn't bad...just like to try another.........
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,594 Posts
pacific mountain farms jerky mix

i use the pacific mountain farms jerky mix best ive found. tried making a few but they dont come out like this one tastes.

· Registered
220 Posts

· Registered
460 Posts
jerkey works

Get the jerky works from wal-mart. The secret that i use is to but i pound of pork sausage, use this also to help flavor the jerky. I mix a pound of deer meat with I half a pound of pork. Use the jerky work seasonings with their jerky gun. I'll use hot flav pork or Italian flavor to season the jerky. If you put your dehydrator at 11:00pm it will be perfect at 7:00 am. Now this will make your jerky a little softer. My family loves Italian pork with the pepporini seasoning-- It taste like pizza--my girls will eat in about 2 days. They like it so much my first deer this year was made in about 80% ground meat just so I can make jerky. Good eating.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.