Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

You have continued to pollute this board with your crooked deals and inappropriate posts. I have given you chance after chance to clean up your act and you refuse to do so.

You are Banned. Please stay away or I will contact your ISP and have your plug pulled for good.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is not about stealing... that was only the tip of the iceberg.

this is about your poison on this board.

You are done.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Griv

Thanks for doing what had to be done. I understand that you have an obligation to give people the benifit of the doubt but I think most of us knew from the Git Go what the caliber is of some if not all those you mentioned. It is a shame that in a a forum as splendid as this one is, there occasionally enters a few who want to spoil it for us all. I know that you don't enjoy what you had to do but we all know it had to be done. I support your decision and believe it is for all our benefit.

Thanks again Griv, Now maybe we can get back to the important Stuff, Like ARCHERY.

·
Extreme Opinionated One
43,775 Posts
I believe there is a song about this somewhere. I believe it goes:

Nan nan nan nah, GOODBYE!!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
GRIV
thanks for banning him from this board he has overstepped the mark to much,maybe it is time to pull the plug i know we don't need him and what he is so proud of anywhere near archery boards.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
COOL thanks Griv/
For the life of me i cannot figure out this guys motivatrion, if he really wanted to put all this behind him he coulda just picked a new name and just had a new life on the boards or even the chat for that matter, but NO he keeps starting it over and over? why does he wanna hang arround here and keep posting his rambling dribble when he knows everybody wants him gone and hates him???? give it up jerry jones your not welcome, your input and personality is not wanted or needed

GO AWAY !!

Ken

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Griv

mabey a god idea seeing as he is still trying to do dealings with people as different names mabey we should post a perminant warning at the top of the classifieds page not to deal with Jerry Jones from GA, or to deal with thoes with out getting thier names or phone numbers, seeing as im sure he will be back,
I would also sugest checking / screening the IPs of the new User names that are entered for a while and looking at thoes posters that are new and post 50 times per day to every subject on the boards,
sadd and unbelivable that it has gone to this
:( :mad:
thanks

KEN

·
Registered
18 Posts
Perhaps all deals should be finalized through ebay so you can have some authorities to sick on the raw dealers.

It would be simple enough to set up an auction with a 'Buy It Now' set at the agreed upon amount.

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Thank GOD

Thanks Its about Time

Thi is abou Archery and Bowhuntign right?

Thanks sir

OLD TINK

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
thanks griv for all your good work on the boards, its appreciated!! easton94

·
Registered
164 Posts
KEN-813 said:
[B
I would also sugest checking / screening the IPs of the new User names [/B]
This is not an option. Unless you have somesort of permanent connection to the net you will not have a static IP. Even if you do, it may be wireless or the computer may exist in a private network in which case you still don't have a static IP. Then there is also the issue of accessing the boards from a computer that is not yours (library, internet cafe, airport etc ...)

In short there is no relation between IPs and screen names.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey GRIV he Is going down! I hadn't checked my E-mail today but when I did I have never seen some one with such vulger language. I fowarded them to my ISP explaining what the deal was, I know with the clean slate they have they don't want some one like him polluting the atmosphere.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.