Archery Talk Forum banner

Jimmy Big Time.... a must see event!

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Dthbyhoyt 
#1 ·
Hi All -
I just wanted to make a note of this because I'm really, really excited.
A new show will premiere on the Outdoor Channel October 3rd at 1 pm EST called Jimmy Big Time. Its is filmed as a farce-docudrama about a self centered hunting television host. The show is down right hilarious! I was fortunate enough to see some of the first episodes when the show was being put together.

As an example - here is a spoof commercial Jimmy Big Time did for one of the shows sponsors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KxOQEygrUw

Its one of those shows that lets you just sit back and laugh!

#7 ·
Did anybody catch Jimmy Big Time this weekend??

I saw this show by accident and laughed my head off...hilarious!

I'm not sure what was funnier. Jimmy Big Time getting his own show for $50 during Palau prime time, the demo clip Jimmy put together (with the explosion) or TBone, Mundt and Waddell about to throw down!

Instant classic! I found some of his other stuff on YouTube and its just as funny (Dead Down Wind spoof commercial and the safety harness bit....hilarious!).

I wonder if "Zippy" Zumbo, David Blanton, and Gina will recognize him now.

Peta Sucks Big Time! lol.

#9 ·
I saw the whole show last night and it was hilarious. I set my DVR to record every episode.

#10 ·
HAHA. I accidentally watched it on Saturday. At first I thought it was kinda stupid but I started laughing more and more throughout the show. Its hilarious when he is at the shot show and talks to all the hunting stars and then goes to the golden moose awards.... I set my DVR to record all the episodes. Its hilarious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.