Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bowhunt Jo Daviess county in Illinois for deer, near Stockton?

Got what seems to be a nice little 100acres to hunt this year. Seems turkeys are tops for the county though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
What part of Illinios is it in?I have hunted Pike,Calhoun and this year I am hunting Hancock.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Firefighter are you are real firefighter? Are would you **** an old Arkansaw boy.........:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
I guess I would answer yes to both those questions.Go on at 6am tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firefighter

Jo Daviess is the most NW county in Illinois, I think Hancock might be near there.

Craping on an ol' Arkansas boy??? Don't know what it means and don't want to!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Come on Double Lung 'um you know that you want to know.................Now firefighter do you know Kildog?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Don't know him personally,but I have talked to him.Seems like my kind of guy.I say we dress in our turn-outs and go see the Rack Girls.You know,with all the heat and all.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Kildog is one #ell of a guy. He is a Capt at Little Rock........and you want find anyone more fun to deer hunt with...You got my respect Firefighter......... :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hunting Style

Hey Kildog,Sounds like Olddog is trying his hunting style on you.Crawling around on his belly trying to slip up on you...LOL.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ticks make good camo................lol,,,,,:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
re: jo daviess co. my folks live 10 mi. n. of stockton. i hunt both private, and public ground in this co. send me a pm and i'll fill you in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts