Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
It's whoever gives him free stuff most likely. Hanes stopped by for a podcast, and probably brought a free bow. He must like aluminum better than carbon too. Right now it's all about the Levitate at PSE, and maybe he doesn't like a bow that light?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I’ve got three differ brands of bows and shoots them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Can't keep em straight
4,074 Posts
Just saw Rogan post this. Him and Hanes setting up their new bows for this year down at a spot in Texas. Looks like hes badk to Hoyt from PSE. And he doesnt have Dudley doing his build this year. Wonder what happened there… View attachment 7627419
Dudley changed his aftershave and ever since, his panties don't have the right smell anymore.
That's normal, because scentlok.
But some people did love that old school mansmell, so yeah.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I love all of these "he'll shoot whatever he gets for free" comments! LOL!! To those saying that, do you have a clue as to how much money Rogan makes? He can afford to shoot any bow he wants. He owns several different bands of bows. The one in the picture just happened to be from the day Haynes brought him the bow. Why would he then put it down and pick up a different brand of bow to shoot with Haynes? Why wouldn't he support the brands/products his friends endorse? I have friends that work in the industry and the only reason I use some products is because they are products my friends either rep or companies they work for. What's wrong with that?

Rogan is a little out there with some of his Podcast stuff but when it comes to hunting and archery, he's been nothing but a great ambassador for both so why all of the hate? I swear, some of y'all must lead some pretty miserable unfulfilling lives. Either that or some of you need to alter the mirrors in your bathrooms so you can't see below your waist.

It's true when they say, "You'll never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you."

·
Registered
528 Posts
I love all of these "he'll shoot whatever he gets for free" comments! LOL!! To those saying that, do you have a clue as to how much money Rogan makes? He can afford to shoot any bow he wants. He owns several different bands of bows. The one in the picture just happened to be from the day Haynes brought him the bow. Why would he then put it down and pick up a different brand of bow to shoot with Haynes? Why wouldn't he support the brands/products his friends endorse? I have friends that work in the industry and the only reason I use some products is because they are products my friends either rep or companies they work for. What's wrong with that?

Rogan is a little out there with some of his Podcast stuff but when it comes to hunting and archery, he's been nothing but a great ambassador for both so why all of the hate? I swear, some of y'all must lead some pretty miserable unfulfilling lives. Either that or some of you need to alter the mirrors in your bathrooms so you can't see below your waist.

It's true when they say, "You'll never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you."
Nobody is hating on him in his thread. Calm down, Joe doesn't need you white knighting for him.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts