Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys need to start selling some Martin baby kids gear.
Some ones and shirts would be nice.:wink:
You don't want me dressing my little Martin men in this would you?:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they don't last very well. I have done iron on's before, but they are better than nothing

·
Registered
35 Posts
seeing how fast the babies go through things, you probably would be OK though.

assuming you have the time to iron on and all.

i know i wouldn't. triplets do that to you. and trust me i feel your pain. they were preemies, so nothing fit them. now, they are a lil bigger, and all the clothes that we saved that would fit them? doesnt fit them either, or its the wrong season

congrats on the little one

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
southerngirl said:
they don't last very well. I have done iron on's before, but they are better than nothing
Really? I have shirts that I have had them on for years without any trouble...one is close to ten years and still going!

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Joel C said:
Really? I have shirts that I have had them on for years without any trouble...one is close to ten years and still going!
have you washed it? :pukey:

:D

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
sagecreek said:
have you washed it? :pukey:

:D
Yes! I washed it once or twice:wink: I turn them inside out before washing and try to remember to hang them to dry rather than using the dryer.

·
Registered
18,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rodmansju said:
seeing how fast the babies go through things, you probably would be OK though.

assuming you have the time to iron on and all.

i know i wouldn't. triplets do that to you. and trust me i feel your pain. they were preemies, so nothing fit them. now, they are a lil bigger, and all the clothes that we saved that would fit them? doesnt fit them either, or its the wrong season

congrats on the little one
triplets!!
and I thought 2 in diapers was a handfull!

·
Registered
35 Posts
i kinda have it made for now-sorta....

one is still in the NICU, so we don't change him much yet....
the other two are home. but daddy is upstate during the week while mommy stays in the city where all the doctors and the good hospital are at. once everyone is home and healthy, they join me. so you could say i have it easy because i miss them 5 days/nights a week...or you could say it sucks because of the missed time.

ah well, its not about my babies anywho LOL. I do know my wife wouldnt want hunting/shooting/archery stuff on them. shes not a fan of this stuff, but once they are old enough....:)

i got 3, primed to be Martin 4 Life...from birth

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts