Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any of you (all owners of the sight) had any problems with this sight?

thanks

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
The original sight had some problems but the last two versions have been trouble free, and the 2003 model is an absolute dream to use. I think it is the finest sight available today.

Scott

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would like to know, what's the difference between 2002 and 2003 ANTS? is there a big difference?

thanks!

·
Registered
634 Posts
The 2003 has some very good improvements

1. Sight frame was changed so there is no binding at the top and bottom.
2 Stainless steel micro adjust knobs with deeper detents for a more audible click
3. Stronger more user friendly scope carrier.
4. available in black or silver.
5. Stronger bearing material

These were the major changes to the 2003 models

Doug Williams

·
Registered
233 Posts
great site

I dont think theres a better site on the market copper john is a great company and al and doug are both top notch guys.
Pat Hlavna

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Doug

How does this sight work with the AA program now?

I'm thinking of calling you and getting two of the silver ones:D

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I had a 2 year old ANTS that I left with CJ at Eire IBO shoot for repair, they called the following week & said they were shipping me a new 2003 sight for replacement, wow !!!!, made me happy. The new sight is great, solid as a rock, there are bushings on both front & back of the slide making it good & solid, when using the quick adjust buttons you have to push pretty hard to get it to slide it is so solid. I have a Sure Loc Lite , CBE Pro lite, Merlin Tri-Axis, Tox 5300, HTM BBH & the 2003 CJ is pretty much at the top of the list with all the features & solidness (close run with HTM). A great plus is you can change scopes out in about 10 seconds if you have a extra scope holder, which I have 3.
With AA I can get perfect sight marks out to 60 yds. & then it starts to get a little off, if not all ready once AA upgrades & fixes this it won't be a problem.
May I add its also a great looking sight :)
Pizonarcher.:cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Maybe a dumb question.

Where is the 3rd axis adjustment on this sight and how can you tell what version you have?

-Chief

1 - 10 of 10 Posts