Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been hearing alot of good things about Obsession bows, I have been shooting Elites for the last seven years.
Like the Elites alot, but after hearing the rave about Obsession I finally decided to go to a local shop and try one out, I first shot the Evolution, was really impressed with the smoothness, speed and quietness. I then shot the Phoenix side by side along with the Elite Synergy. I couldnt believe how quiet they all were. but I kept going back to the Evolution. Well after shooting bows that day I went hunting trying to get the thought of buying a new bow out of my head..lol I wanted to wait till after the first of the year to buy a new bow. Well two weeks go buy, It was killing me, I had to go to a shop and shoot the Phoenix again, I loved the Evo, but was concerned on the 6 " brace height and hunting clothes.
So I shot the Phoenix , the more I shot it the more I wanted it.
I ended up buying a like new Phoenix from a gentleman here in the classifieds. Is is being shipped to me as we speak and should have it Thursday. I think I found a new home..lol
The bow is Stormy Hardwood riser with black limbs and black cams. DL is 29.5 @70 lbs, Once I get it I will get it set up and tuned. Hoping to be able to shoot my DCA Hunter 350 out of her, will see how she likes them.
Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also joining the team myself. I've been out of bowhunting for a few years and a buddy got me hooked when I shot his Evo. I have a Delta 6 on order and can't wait! You'll love the Evo.

·
Registered
10,764 Posts
Welcome to the fold! They are great bows. I came over from Elite as well, I've owned several models from every year since they came out. Love my Phoenix, quiet and fast. Full Stormy Hardwoods with red cams.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Welcome to the fold! They are great bows. I came over from Elite as well, I've owned several models from every year since they came out. Love my Phoenix, quiet and fast. Full Stormy Hardwoods with red cams.
Were just about in the same boat....LOL, coming from Elite 35, just sold it, Fusion 7 on order, Full Stormy HW on Riser, black limbs, red cams...> Can't wait....

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I also came over from Elite. Just sold my Answer and grabbed a Phoenix to replace it with. I already had an Addiction so now I'm 100% Obsession.

·
Registered
11,289 Posts
Jut sold me Hoyt to join the Obsession family myself LOL. I shot the Evo and loved it. Now the decision between the Evo and Phoenix needs to be made haha

·
Coors Light Pro Staff
1,694 Posts
Welcome! I joined the family a month ago, after shooting Bowtech for years. I also picked up an Evo, great bow.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I had about decided my Addiction is the best bow I'd ever owned in 30 years of archery...
Now, Mathews has helped me make up my mind...
The only hunting bow they build that will go to my DL is the Z9, which I already own...
Looks like I'm an Obsession "fanboi" from now on...

·
Obsession Bows
5,377 Posts
Same here...haven't shot anything but Mathews for the last 10 years and ordered a Delta 6 this week.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I just got a evo off the classified as well. Best bow Ive ever shot. I cant stop shooting it. Great bows and great company.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts