Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Never heard of them. Or if I have I've forgotten. Any reviews of their arrows?
My wife has been shooting their 23s for ASA and I’m shooting them for IBO. They’re super light, and shoot well. I haven’t had any durability issues with them, but I haven’t been shooting them long either. Their bushings and screw in inserts for the 23s are way heavy, so I just use Black Eagle PS23 components as they are the same inside diameter. For the regular price they do come with points/inserts, bushings, and nocks. For the money they aren’t bad, with the sale I may order more just to have.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I bought a couple dozen Deer Crossing arrows a few years ago when half the people on AT were sponsored. They were very brittle and broke easily. I went through 2 dozen arrows in about 2 years and I am the guy who is still shooting ACCs that I got in 1994. I don't know anything about the new arrows and the company changed hands a few years ago, but I would still hold off.

I compete in Field and 900 rounds where as many as 24 arrows can be jammed in the center of the target. I need tough arrows that can stand up to punishment. Not arrows that crack or break when touched by another arrow. If you shoot by yourself, do not compete, and only shoot one arrow per target at a time, then the Deer Crossing arrows that I shot might last a few years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts