Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few good ones, and some that need to work. I'm learning by trial and error, but I'm coming along slowly. Hoping to take a class in photography in the next semester or 2....

I took this picture early this year, but dummy me had the camera on nightshot, which slowed the shutter down, causing the blur. :rolleyes: Live and learn....

This could have been an awesome picture, had I not bumped the settings dial while hunting....This was also shortly after I got my camera....

Starting to get a little better.....

Oklahoma state bird- Scissortail Fly-catcher

The next 2 have to be some of my better photos, which were taken just last week. A few wood ducks, just starting into their winter color phases....You can bet I'll be out this winter trying to get some decent pics of these woodies. :wink:

Hope to snag a good snapshot or 2 from the deer stand this fall....I'll be sure and post them here. :wink:

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Thanks for sharing that with us. Great pictures. You got a good eye for photography.
matt

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Good pics

Good pics Ryan keep posting those pics. I will try posting some from this season as soon as I get some. :mg:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts