Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shots were made at 70yds. I think I have a hidden skill that comes out when this target goes up!

What team logo would you like to see up there??? :shade:

fddddd.jpg

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Ravens & Cowboys

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
go hawks

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think you nailed it.
Go ahead and keep shooting until they are finally gone completely = ))

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you nailed it.
Go ahead and keep shooting until they are finally gone completely = ))
Right?!!! I was afraid of using this target because I thought it would fall apart before I even got a chance to shoot at it! hahaha.

The funny thing is that I could probably turn around and shoot in the other direction and the arrow would still find its mark ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seahawks baby! The best defense in the league. But man really, beating up on the Raiders? That's like beating up a mentally-challenged kid.
true. But i think of it as more the guy that used to be "hot s**t", but got washed up and just won't give up. so technically i'm not pickin on the mentally challenged, just the physically challenged!!

p.s. - I feel a little mentally handicapped for not thinking about the seahawks lol..

·
Registered
934 Posts
true. But i think of it as more the guy that used to be "hot s**t", but got washed up and just won't give up. so technically i'm not pickin on the mentally challenged, just the physically challenged!!

p.s. - I feel a little mentally handicapped for not thinking about the seahawks lol..
Are you talking about Palmer? He played pretty good last year, a lot better than the team did. Hey, he played better than Rivers too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you talking about Palmer? He played pretty good last year, a lot better than the team did. Hey, he played better than Rivers too.
Yeah i'm not too happy with Rivers lately. I know his OL is a lot to blame, but the buy is a slug and buckles under any pressure. Needs to stop forcing plays!!

And I meant metaphorically about the "hot sh*t" guy thing.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts