Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question, or it may be a rant, you can decide what it is. Why do people ask if they should shoot a certain deer or not? Should I shoot a doe or should I shoot this small buck? Why do people ask for the opinion of someone they probably don't even know and will never meet. I say shoot whatever makes your blood pump. If that blood pumper is a button buck,so be it, if you are waiting for a 150 inch deer thats great too. I just don't see wanting advice from someone you don't know, telling you what you should be happy with. I wait for big deer and pass what I don't consider big. But, my big may be entirely different from saskguy and ohiobooners. Im just trying to understand the mentality.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I think some folks just like to have a second opinion. Good conversation starter I suppose. I don't typically ask for that type of advice, but it doesn't bother me when folks ask for help deciding.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
It`s becoming painfully obvious on this forum that several members just feel the need to start a thread. Either that or common sense, and bowhunting, do not go hand-in-hand.

·
Catty Shack
12,412 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts