·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a blast. Check out the vid:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
You better be careful, you are going to end up needing a walk in freezer at the rate you are harvesting animals. An elk and 2 turkeys filled mine this fall. Slowly working my way thru it.

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Man that third arrow came out sideways. First and second arrow were 10 rings and coming in from opposite sides. Animal is ginormous. Congrats

·
Gold Supporting Archer
10,702 Posts
Thats funny. I was just on Youtube watching vids, mostly of the Italian mobsters, and ran into this video I think because last nite I went searching for Bison by bow videos.

It was an excellent stalk and yeah he took 3 arrows, the 2nd shot was real money,1st might have had an angle away for lung #2 ? 3rd arrow looked well placed, but seemed to come off the rest wobbly possibly from too much face contact on the aimstring with all your adrenaline screaming. Superb job. They don't go down so easy do they ???

·
Registered
26,548 Posts
That was about $1000 worth of Bishop arrows and BH's launched into that bison ....then he rolled over on them. Pretty cool adventure...congrats on a fun video and huge amount of meat. You need to host an AT party with a lot of grills.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats on an awesome bull!

The way your bull reacted was almost exactly the same as mine did. Both my shots were pretty much exactly 20yds. My second shot was about 1” from the first shot, and he went down for the count!!!!

Here’s mine:

I shot mine with a 55# Elite Pure and a 550ish gr FMJ tipped with a 150gr German Kinetic broadhead.

It’s unbelievable just how big these critters are and how much meat you get off of them!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
A.K.A BuckChef
4,448 Posts
Excellent Video (as always), thank you for sharing!!!
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2009 PSE bow madness xs
769 Posts
Great video awesome footage great shooting awesome animal enjoy the wonderful meat and memories

1 - 20 of 37 Posts