Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday afternoon I slid into one of my stands over a food plot! Low and behold, some idiot damaged the plot! The person ripped it up, threw wood and mounds of dirt in it! Guess what? My old game cam snapped at least a half a roll of film on this jerk! In about 2 hours we will have pics! We'll call five-O a couple of hours after! I believe this to be the same jerk who has been taking lock nuts off of bolts and sliding the bolts out just enough to support the platform on ladder stands! I'll keep everyone posted on the results!!

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Its so nice when the dirt bags get caught. Good luck and post those pics.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Jacko said:
Yesterday afternoon I slid into one of my stands over a food plot! Low and behold, some idiot damaged the plot! The person ripped it up, threw wood and mounds of dirt in it! Guess what? My old game cam snapped at least a half a roll of film on this jerk! In about 2 hours we will have pics! We'll call five-O a couple of hours after! I believe this to be the same jerk who has been taking lock nuts off of bolts and sliding the bolts out just enough to support the platform on ladder stands! I'll keep everyone posted on the results!!
:hungry: :hungry:Call me when it is time to fry him! :ROFLMAO: Modern technology.. Why would someone do stupid stuff like that, maybe a kid would be the one climbing up the stand. :censored:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Jacko said:
:hungry: :hungry:Call me when it is time to fry him! :ROFLMAO: Modern technology.. Why would someone do stupid stuff like that, maybe a kid would be the one climbing up the stand. :censored:

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Hope you nail him!!!!

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
could be Anti hunters or Petards. good luck and hope your photos come out..

Shoot Strong
Tony

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I hope you get the SOB. I hate people like that and it brings out the worst in me. I had a ladder stand damaged a few years ago by some idiot. It was on private property. They bent it up pretty bad. I thought it was stolen but they dragged it to another location and left it there. I guess they were sending me a message. I would have loved to have caught them in the act. Someone would have taken an @** whoopin'. Maybe me but it would have been worth it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Classic!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they pick em' up!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hope you get them

Good luck and glad your camera was working and not discovered. Let us know how it turns out

·
Registered
782 Posts
He won't be innocent!!!

swackhamer said:
be sure to post some good ones maby with those black lines over there eyes to "protect" the inocent:rolleyes:
I wouldn't consider that @%$hole to be innocent, if he is taking bolts out of a ladderstand. All you have to do is read a few of the post here on AT about TreeStand and LadderStand accidents to see what could have happened. There are guys who have been paralyzed or killed from a falling out of a tree or off a ladder.

Jacko you could have been seriously hurt or killed beacuse some idiot doesn't want you to hunt. :angry: He's putting your families security at risk.:eek:

When you report this...You should be very clear on the ramifications of this guy sabotoging your stand, so that you fall while hunting.

If they understand what could have happend because of his actions the punishment for this type of behavior may become more severe.

As much as most of us would like to find the S.O.B.s that are sabotaging our equipment and putting our lives in jeapordy, it's CRITICAL that when we do catch one of them ...we have to send a message that the punishment is SEVERE.

Even if it means opening a "Big O'Can of [email protected]

My 2 cents :mad:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Postone said:
I wouldn't consider that @%$hole to be innocent, if he is taking bolts out of a ladderstand. All you have to do is read a few of the post here on AT about TreeStand and LadderStand accidents to see what could have happened. There are guys who have been paralyzed or killed from a falling out of a tree or off a ladder.

Jacko you could have been seriously hurt or killed beacuse some idiot doesn't want you to hunt. :angry: He's putting your families security at risk.:eek:

When you report this...You should be very clear on the ramifications of this guy sabotoging your stand, so that you fall while hunting.

If they understand what could have happend because of his actions the punishment for this type of behavior may become more severe.

As much as most of us would like to find the S.O.B.s that are sabotaging our equipment and putting our lives in jeapordy, it's CRITICAL that when we do catch one of them ...we have to send a message that the punishment is SEVERE.

Even if it means opening a "Big O'Can of [email protected]

My 2 cents :mad:
DUDE didnt you see the sarcastic smile icon?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's my retired neighbor with his dirt bike!! And to think, he hunts too?

·
11,954 Posts
Keep us posted with the neighbor, that dirt back needs to see a court room asap.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
I would have been all over him as soon as I saw the pictures...that is ridiculous.:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
There is no excuse for that......that's tresspassing and destruction of your property....what do you intend to do about it?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts