Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a differance it made, solid back wall and more surface contacting the cable. I called and talked to Sheilah on the phone and ordered the Black Anodized Set that matched my Binary Cams. After that Sheilah's husband Scott wanted to tell me a little more about the Bomar Draw Stops. They where great people to do business with. Thank!

Bomar Archery Products: 661-822-4671

·
Registered
17,345 Posts
Yep I love the way they make my cpxl feel

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
there awesome for alot of bows.... pse + diamond + hoyt also. they make both sizes for hoyts too

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
So these are still hitting the string correct? if so, do you line the flat side to hit the string at full draw?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes, they hit the cables. Instead of maybe an 1/8" of the stop touching, you get the whole width of the Bomar.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
So these are still hitting the string correct? if so, do you line the flat side to hit the string at full draw?
Best way to do it is. Tighten them down til they can move but stay in place. Draw bow several times and tighten down.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Installed them on my experience and they feel real nice. However they seem to be noisy when you pull the bow back into them. I tried tightening them down some more but didnt stop rattling. Anyone else had this experience or any tips? Just worried about them for hunting.

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
Installed them on my experience and they feel real nice. However they seem to be noisy when you pull the bow back into them. I tried tightening them down some more but didnt stop rattling. Anyone else had this experience or any tips? Just worried about them for hunting.
Put a piece of felt on the bomar stop,it quiets it right down when it hits...Grizz

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Felt works. I fine tuned mine with draw board. Hold firm into wall and tighten stops. Got rid of noise for me with no felt

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
That's what I was going to say ,adjust the cables to the proper hit on the cables and they are silent.no felt required .also adjust your stops and mods 1/2 off and you will really freak on the back wall .

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
Put a piece of felt on the bomar stop,it quiets it right down when it hits...Grizz
If there installed correctly,a piece of felt works great to make them even quieter...I have them on 4 rigs,sometimes if they are not tight enough,when you draw into the wall they will move a tad...Grizz

1 - 20 of 32 Posts