Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...I'm completely new to archery. Haven't shot an arrow since I was a little kid in elementary school! But I'm in Hawaii, and eager to get started on the sport for real. Found a friend with the same draw length who's going to meet me at the range on Sunday. Yea! Much mahalo to him for telling me about AT.

I'll be going to New York City in a few weeks and plan on shopping for the stuff I need to get started. I don't have ANYTHING, except AT and the information you guys post up here. If anyone knows what the best place in NYC for compound bows and bow hunting supplies please let me know! I know I can buy here in the 50th state, but there's something about going on a shopping spree in NYC that'll make for a good vacation. :)

Thanks! I'm off to mine the forum for more tips!

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Aloha!

Howzit Brah!
Welcome! Going to the Big Apple, eh? Have fun up there!
I'm from the Big Island, where are you?
PM me, keep in touch!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welcome to AT :welcome: South Florida here:shade:

·
Registered
4,807 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the AT. I have found a wealth of info here, good luck!

·
Registered
62 Posts
How's it going?

Island archer is located on O'ahu for local archery supplies

which island are you on?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Welcome to AT

·
Registered
26 Posts
Howzit!
Welcome! Always great to meet fellow archers here in the islands. Have a great time on the mainland! By the way, I'm Hawaiian's daughter. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Honolulu

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome! I tried PMing Hawaiian, but it didn't go thru.

Yea, the tripto NYC couldn't come fast enough. Want to get my hands on my own bow. Babooze's will have to do for now though. haha...

Shoulder's still sore...going to have to make more rounds at 24 hr fitness and beef up this rotator cuff!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts