Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

NC ASA Director
Joined
36,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It came with a free Mathews sticker. :cool:

Should I put it on my window? :confused:

I don't know about you guys, but I like stickers and patches, so I thought that was pretty cool.
 

Registered
Joined
7,100 Posts
sagecreek said:
It came with a free Mathews sticker. :cool:

Should I put it on my window? :confused:

I don't know about you guys, but I like stickers and patches, so I thought that was pretty cool.
I wonder if putting the sticker on your car will make it as slow as the bows? (sorry guys I couldn't resist)

that is pretty good advertising though, I don't know why more companies don't do it.
 

Registered
Joined
837 Posts
I don't know if I would put it in my window but my work bench is losing space fast. Did you just buy a Mathews or something?
 

Registered
Joined
8,914 Posts
I love stickers...... I bought my Switchback off here a few months ago and didn't get a sticker...:sad: So I was on vacation driving down a country road and saw a gas station/archery shop with big Mathews banners on the building. So I stopped to get some gas and the guy had stickers by the register, so I picked one up and put in the back window. Companies should realize that people like me give them free advertising when they give me a free sticker.:wink:
 

NC ASA Director
Joined
36,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dredly said:
I wonder if putting the sticker on your car will make it as slow as the bows? (sorry guys I couldn't resist)
My A7 and LX would have to disagree with that statement. :D
 

NC ASA Director
Joined
36,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Elwood said:
I don't know if I would put it in my window but my work bench is losing space fast. Did you just buy a Mathews or something?
Nope,

but I am registered on their website, I suppose that is how I got it. :confused:


I'm eyeing my big RED toolbox over here in the office, I think I'm going to plop it on there. :thumb: with all my other archery related stickers.
 

Registered
Joined
8,914 Posts
Better to have a slower truck that to have the engine block cracking over and over.........:eek: :darkbeer: :wink:


Dredly said:
I wonder if putting the sticker on your car will make it as slow as the bows? (sorry guys I couldn't resist)

that is pretty good advertising though, I don't know why more companies don't do it.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top