585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...of "Shooting The Stickbow"!

Looking forward to some good reading!

-=Mark

·
One crazy Mutant ;)
9,083 Posts
Cool, I've read most of it & have gone back to reread some of it again, it is very informative.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just ordered a copy today, I'm new to this traditional stuff.....

They say it's a good read!

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
This book has helped my shooting more than any other shooting book we have (and we have several).

For once it's not jsut written about a style used by one individual who made it work for them... it's written so that anyone can take advantage of the human body's natural structure to shoot more consistently.

Wish I'd had this book when I started:D!

·
Registered
20,762 Posts
Gents -

Thanks, a lot of the stuff in there isn't new, just got lost in translation when archers became traditional. I'm glad it's doing some good out there.

Kegan -

For once it's not jsut written about a style used by one individual who made it work for them... it's written so that anyone can take advantage of the human body's natural structure to shoot more consistently.
That is the best thing anyone could say about the book. Thank you. Man, glad you're not as hard-headed as you used to be. Heck, you used to sound like I did at your age ... :tongue:

Viper1 out.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Thanks Viper:). I really was a royal pain-in-the-butt. But as they say, the more you learn, the more you realize you have to learn.

It was just a little longer coming for me than normal:lol:!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts