Archery Talk Forum banner

Just received my Tournament Archer magazine.

3532 Views 103 Replies 53 Participants Last post by  whitedog43
I just received my copy today and I can say it was worth the wait. I feel it is well put together with alot of good info. I am new to shooting indoors and I am going to do alittle 3D this year and I feel this has alot of helpfull info.I think with the feedback we give them good or bad I think it will help make it even better.To my surprise they have a sweepstakes giveaway and I won a Scott Black Hole release. They gave away 4 different releases. One good thing is in next months issue they talk about back tensions so I cant wait. All in all I think this is a good magazine and you never know you could be the next winner of a giveaway. All the info you get and the chance to win something is well worth subcribing.Thanks TTA for a great magazine and the new release.:thumbs_up
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it worth $6 an issue. I'm interested in getting it, but $36 a year is hard to get through headquarters here at the house. How many pages long? How many articles? What kind of articles? Thanks!
I would say its well worth it. Besides you could have been the one that won the release if you would have subcribed.

· Registered
4,056 Posts
Got mine today also has some great reading from the best in the business .This is what us archers have been missing .My favorite article was from Mr brooks and levi morgan on yardage.
I would like to get a promotional copy to see if its worth the money ! what did they have to say about yardage estimation?

· Registered
11,635 Posts
Is it worth $6 an issue. I'm interested in getting it, but $36 a year is hard to get through headquarters here at the house. How many pages long? How many articles? What kind of articles? Thanks!
I don't understand how people can spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on archery equipment, but can't see the unlimited value a magazine like this could have in their shooting! $36 is well worth the info imho.

Lien2

· Registered
4,928 Posts
Personally I would pay double or triple for the subscription if I thought the value was there.I considered subscribing when the original information came out,but decided on a wait and see position.At this point I am underwhelmed by the response.Perhaps I am being unfair, as the magazine is just now being received by subscribers???Hopefully as more are delivered a little more excitement will be generated.

· Registered
2,253 Posts
I don't understand how people can spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on archery equipment, but can't see the unlimited value a magazine like this could have in their shooting! $36 is well worth the info imho.

Lien2

I've read for hours on here and I can't see a great difference in my shooting. I've read Larry Wise's "Core Archery". Shooting makes you a better shooter not reading a magazine. All I'm saying is most magazines are under $20 for a monthly subscription. I agree with Heavy Dart. I don't see any great fanfare over this magazine. This was on the 4th page last night when I found it. If this magazine was so great this would stay on the front page of AT with people posting on it.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.