Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me info on over the counter archery tag info? I just got a last minute invite for hunting unit 11 archery this fall. I cant figure out from the website what is left, if any. My buddy that owns the land and is a little clueless. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
You have to apply no later than April 30. I don't think they have over the counter tags. (Even on privet land) I hunted there last year under similar situation. My friend has privet land and I still had to spend the $320 to apply for the tag then buy a out of state license for another $75 or so. Kansas is tight with the tags... And not afraid to make you pay to hunt there...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what i was afraid of. My friend told me if i could get him on a buck with his bow he would let me hunt anytime. Still may help him!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know where i can find info on the landowner tags? I am looking on the KDWP right now.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I cant imagine all of the tags for zone 11 are sold out but it could happen I guess. The landowner tags are only good for landowners and are not transferable. Call the Pratt office and they can help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts