Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone on has had any luck shed hunting in kansas. i have been out a few times. I am not having as much luck as past years. think we had to much up and down winter weather

· Registered
3,694 Posts
I'm in the same boat man last year and the 2 years prior to that on march 6th (my wedding anniversary) I have found anywhere from 5-12 this year well went to church this morning then drove back roads to work just hopeing to see one along a field edge. So this year I couldn't actually get out and look on my special shed day. But went last weekend and found Zero! I found one freash lil 5pt side and to oldies last week while driving fence lines and was with a buddy feeding cattle when he found a giant one. Cam showed last weekend 3 out of 4 with both sides still on and I jumped 2 nice bucks still carrying both sides, but a weeks time can change things. I hope to get out this week and find a few. Good luck to you!

· Registered
286 Posts
Me and a buddy went out this afternoon and found 20 in 3 hrs! We found 2 that are 80" and another thats 69" most are in the 120-135 class deer. What is weird is we found 15 right sides and only 5 left sides. I've never had this good of luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.