Archery Talk Forum banner

Katera XL

693 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Nate's Parker
I just traded my Katera for an Katera xl I would like to hear from you guys that have shot both and tell me how they compare. I love the katera and I am sure I will like the xl but do they shoot any different?

Jason
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
10,642 Posts
I have had both and I prefer the XL myself. It is just a better balanced bow for me, but the regular one is no slouch either. Both great bows. Again, you will be about 10 fps slower with the XL, but that is not too much for a great holding bow.

· Registered
6,628 Posts
The Katera XL is a sweet bow. It's not a barn burner by any means but it is very smooth and quiet, not to mention it holds on target very well. My only complaint on the bow is that when the string hits the Stealth Shot it makes a very audible "thump", louder than other bows that I have shot with suppressor devices installed.

Aside from that though I was very happy with the one I shot and I still may wind up with one this summer.

· Registered
34,533 Posts
Dont remember asking if you thought I should have traded thanks for the comment Great representation of an at mod :focus:
I didn't say you shouldn't have traded....nor did I think that was your question....

But it's a question that should have been asked BEFORE you made a deal.....if you go buy a new truck do you call the dealer to find out if it has four wheel drive or what the MPG is after you get it home?:embara:

So I guess Mods aren't regular members and can't question things.....good thing I stopped being a MOD then.....

oooppppsssss......stepped in it again:chortle:

· Banned
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't say you shouldn't have traded....nor did I think that was your question....

But it's a question that should have been asked BEFORE you made a deal.....if you go buy a new truck do you call the dealer to find out if it has four wheel drive or what the MPG is after you get it home?:embara:

So I guess Mods aren't regular members and can't question things.....good thing I stopped being a MOD then.....

oooppppsssss......stepped in it again:chortle:

Ignorance is Bliss my friend :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.