Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best archery shop in the Kansas City area? Have to be in the city on Saturday and would enjoy browsing around a good archery shop.

·
Registered
210 Posts
idk about KC but if you are passing through Topeka on your way to KC id suggest stopping by B^2 archery(B-squared, i dont know how to make the little 2 haha) its a great shop in Topeka. Just a thought:darkbeer:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shop

B Squared, is that the one on South Topeka Blvd ? Old bait shop ? Just south of the first I-35 exit on the east side of the street.

·
Registered
247 Posts
B2 Squared - Topeka Kansas

Take a short trip to Topeka and visit B2 squared archery

Great shop - range and the best customer service

You won't be disappointed..

·
Registered
210 Posts
B Squared, is that the one on South Topeka Blvd ? Old bait shop ? Just south of the first I-35 exit on the east side of the street.
exactly! Its a great shop. indoor range and a simulated hunting room where you shoot at a big projection screen at video animals. pretty sweet.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Rogers up in liberty has the most knowledible guys I have found. They are all real hunters that know their business. Its a sporting goods store so archery stuff competes for space with everything else, but I would say it is comparable to 1/4 size a cabelas with only good stuff in it.
Speaking of cabelas I hate when I go in one and I have to tell the kid what to do to my bow, etc. You won't get that at Rogers.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shop

Had to get out the phone book, the one on south topeka is the fishin hole. May have to check out B-Squared. Topeka is only an hour from Council Grove where I live.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys are to fast for me Fishin Hole musta changed to B Squared is that correct?

·
Registered
210 Posts
You guys are to fast for me Fishin Hole musta changed to B Squared is that correct?
yup its been b squared since at least sept 13 08 (ha looked at my DXT and it said the date i bought it on the B^2 sticker)

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
that is correct. about 2 years ago or so... maybe 3.

B&B is ok, Roger's is pretty decent. Claycomo is now closed and is only an indoor range. it is operated by Sam is AT username is Vangaurd. If you are up north St Joe has Vic's Archery and Carter Archery.

Marc

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shop

Yes the last time I was in there was 08 on way to NHRA Nationals on memorial day weekend. And I think the guy said then that he was new owner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts