Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everbody i have an ultratec with the spiral cams,my coach says ill get used to the letoff etc. I trust him very muhc but i dont think im doing something right. I cant seem to relax my arms at all There is tension all over the place. And i cant tell if im shooting my bt right or if its jsut ripping of due to me constantly creeping.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
DL right? I shoot my spiral cams a .5 inch shorter it was uncomfortable at first but I got used to it. I will say with Spirals on a bow that you have to shoot you butt off! 5-6 days a week. I have been shooting them for years and once you get them tuned in and get used to them there is nothing better. in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well im pretty sure its a good fit i feel a little cramped with. i think its a bunch of different problems but finding a coach thatdoesnt want a ton of money is hard to find in michigan

·
Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
well im pretty sure its a good fit i feel a little cramped with. i think its a bunch of different problems but finding a coach thatdoesnt want a ton of money is hard to find in michigan
Finding one anywhere that knows what he/she is talking about---priceless. Spirals take some getting used to. I shot spirals for a couple years and the recently was shooting the c-2 cam and now this year my vatage elite has spirals and it is a change but once the settle in they are the greatest thing since sex.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts