Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a New With Tags Kelty Elk Horn Fanny Pack in MO new breakup. It has the shoulder straps. It has a large main compartment, an outer mesh pocket stach pocket, a watter bottle pocket, there is a zippered waist pocket, a fleece lined optics pocket and a pull-out blaze orange raincover. It holds 675 cu. in. of gear and weighs just 2lb. 1oz.

It also has some nice clips right on the harness that you can clip to your binos to keep them up fonrt and handy.

Really nice fanny pack, I've just never had a chance to use it after I bought it.

$75 tyd!!!

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kelty Ram Backpack NWT

This is a New With Tags Kelty Ram in MO New Breakup. It has 2000 cu. in. capacity. 2 Water bottle holders, fleece lined optics pocket, bino clips to keep your binos on your chest and handy, large compartment, sternum strap, and Blaze orange pull-out rain cover. Nicely padded back panel.

I really liked this pack but haven't gotten a chance to use it yet. I got this one the same time I got the Kelty fanny pack and in the same pattern, but never have been able to use them so far.

How about $95 tyd.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the pics of the pack and fanny pack.

The fanny pack also has a blaze rain cover like the day pack but I couldn't load that many images.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump and lets see if there are some offers. Need a HHA sight, an Ember, a quickie 1 or 2, an Evo Let me know. :thumb:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,666 Posts
BUMP for a great guy to deal with! :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.