Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to check with my fellow kentucky archers to see how you done on the archery range. lets here how you done on both days. i was just there on sunday for the 3D shoot. i shot in mbr and brought home the gold. now my score was not that great. i would have never thought 19 down would have won it . congrates to everybody that was there becouse it was very hot, 103 degrees. it was a good set i shot a turky at 42 yards. so lets here some scores if you was there .

i had a couple of people from archerytalk come up to me, nice to meet you all.

madarcher

·
Registered
197 Posts
i made the trip...yes it was very hot.....but the mercer county archery club had plenty of water on the ranges, both days. i shot the club shoot, not the games. i shot in the mbo, and i think ronnie taylor won the shoot with a 317. very good shooting. tough ranges as usual.....couple of shots not quite the max, but sure made you think....

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why so many people shoot the club shoot and not the state games do they have a nice payback. i would like to check in on haveing the state games at our club one year but it may be to far from the center of the state. so lets here more about some scores.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
State Games

I just showed up SAT for the V-round, :thumbs_do Finished 8th. I shot even in the 3-D shoot sunday :beer: :beer: . Senior class . I do not know how i finished in it yet. GARY COFFEY

·
Registered
197 Posts
most shooters shoot the club round because they dont want to compete for a medal. entry for the games is 31 dollars, club shoot is 10 dollars...good math for me, im not going to win anything, and save 21 dollars...thats a little less than half a tank of fuel...lol

i dont know that having the shoot in your neck of the woods would be a help to you. mercer is very central, ashland area may be a little out of the way for someone from western ky. i dont know the final number of shooters, seems like 75 for the V round and 90 for the 3d.....not a great turnout, but good. they set a very nice 3d range. nice walking and good mix of targets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.