Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discussed with many people about having a KY triple crown for the IBO. I know i have 1 maybe 2 clubs interested. I am wanting to get feedback from around the state, so we can make this a success and enjoyable shoots for everyone.

I have already come up with the format for the shoots. Depending on the clubs interested, we will either have 3 shoots ( 2 legs and state championship) or we will have 4 shoots( 3 legs and keep the state championship seperate).

Let me know what you think and I am open to ideas as well.

If you want to discuss this further, we could plan a meeting of all the interested clubs and I will present the formats and ideas, or if you want to discuss this with me, PM me with a number, and I'll call you.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm all for it.We need something like that to happen.Alot of people can't make the trips to the big triple crowns,I think that this would be agreat thing to happen.That way shooters will have a chance to qualify.If people that has a club and don't jump on this they have a problem..........

·
Registered
247 Posts
Longbeard, East KY Archery might be interested, our entries have been down this year and at the present our club is looking at a new location for next year.
I don't have enough information right now on this but we are a IBO club.

·
Registered
391 Posts
As shooters (not representing any club), I feel that a KY Triple Crown would be a huge success. They could even be considered primers for the Big IBO shoots and the world championship. As Winger said, not everyone can make all the big IBO shoots and this would be an opportunity for those folks to take part in a very competitive format. Let my family know what we can do to help.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
white oak archery here in central ky would be interested. we held the ibo state championship last year and are planning on doing it again next year if nothing happens. please pm me with any infor or ?s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.