Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever have issues with them? Are there shipping times decent and how about customer service? Just curious because I placed a fairly large order with them last night. I havent found any negative reviews on here but just want anyones opinion who has order thru them.

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
I've ordered from them twice without any issues and they were recommended to me by people I shoot with.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
No issues with Keystone - web site tells item availability and they ship fast.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i have ordered thru them and never had any trouble with them

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured they were good seeing as I found no bad reviews about them. I usually use Lancaster but they dont carry the fletching jig I wanted and Keystone did.

·
Registered
18,946 Posts
Their shipping is amazing. I live in Pa, but on the opposite side of the state. I place an order one day, it arrives the next :shocked:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Never had a problem. I really like them because you can see if the item you want is in stock and it also gives you how many they have in stock. I order a Sword apex micro 3rd plane sight from them on a Monday night and it was here Wednesday afternoon.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,202 Posts
Awesome to deal with. Quick shipping too and the order is always correct!

·
Registered
18,458 Posts
Great online store!! Outstanding customer service, and quick delivery times. Keystone and Lancaster are the two best IMHO.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've placed many order's through them and been extremely pleased with their service. Quick shipping and you can check to see if they have what you want in stock which I think is a big plus.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts