Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry that this is not an archery question, but I have a Filling sation with a conveniance store and a no name fast food brand. Now, it is with the Fast Food that I need the help of you all. KFC is probably the oldest fast food chain in South Africa and there is not much competition for them either. Church's it seems is direct competition for KFC. At this stage there is only 13 Church's outlets in South Africa and nearly every town and suburb has one ore more KFC's. I believe that Church's chiken has been around since 1952 in the USA and was started in Texas. What do you prefer and what do you think. Penny for your thoughts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
personally, I prefer church's chicken to kfc's. it tastes more like what my mom used to make, and the pieces always seem bigger. good luck with your business.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chache31 said:
People like something different so go with Church's. :first:
Yes thank you. This is also what I am thinking.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bowman78 said:
plus their bisquits are also better.......good luck........tim
Please tell me more about the bisquits. Our chiken gets sold whith buns or chips.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Churches

Wish they had Churches chicken up here in the Northeast like we had back in Texas. All there is up here is KFC which tastes like it is fried in 30 weight Pennzoil and left in the grease pan.
Jbird

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jbird said:
Wish they had Churches chicken up here in the Northeast like we had back in Texas. All there is up here is KFC which tastes like it is fried in 30 weight Pennzoil and left in the grease pan.
Jbird
Churches that good then?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I prefe Churches also. Everytime lately When we stopped at KFC it was real greasy and wasn't cooked all the way. Also Churches tastes more like home made .
Evan

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Thats funny, I saw the title for this and thought it couldn't possibly be about chicken?!?!?

But alas it was...

Now I want some fried chicken!!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NerdHick said:
Thats funny, I saw the title for this and thought it couldn't possibly be about chicken?!?!?

But alas it was...

Now I want some fried chicken!!
So what say you. Now that you crave fried chiken which one would u choose.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Mutant!!! :wink: (oh, we're not on the name calling thread are we?)

Well in that case... KFC (I've never had Church's) :confused:

Oh... P.S. KFC was started right here in Utah :D

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
irefuse said:
Mutant!!! :wink: (oh, we're not on the name calling thread are we?)

Well in that case... KFC (I've never had Church's) :confused:
same here...kfc

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Dude, Church's is the bomb!! I grew up in San Antonio and we ate the heck out of church's :thumbs_up You got the jalapeno thing goin on and the best danged fried okra. KFC aint chopped liver, but Church's is the best.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the replies. I have a meeting set for Sunday with the Church's-guys. I still need quite a bit of info before I can make a decision. Thanks again.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
personally.....i roll through the KFC....not for the chicken..but for the much broader range of offerings......honey bar bque wings.....and all the other stuff they have.....to me, KFC has a broader range of menu items....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts