Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a award that my archery club can give to all the peee-wee's and cub's that come and shoot our 3-D shoots. We're a small club and don't have alot of funds. Or does anyone know of a company that will donate some kind of award that we can give them? We want to keep them in archery.
Thanks
Blue Diamond;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Maybe we can help. We have a JOAD program in SW PA and have a bunch of trophies left over from our shoots from the last several years. I'm also thining out our sons' collections. We were just looking into what to do with them. We would donate them if you could pick up or pay for shipping (zip code 15057). Our club is in Cecil, PA.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Im not exactly sure how much they are but at our club we have dog tags in diffrent colors so every shoot all the kids get them.
They have our clubs logo and the year. buy in bulk maybe just get the clubs logo on it.. Hope that helps..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe we can help. We have a JOAD program in SW PA and have a bunch of trophies left over from our shoots from the last several years. I'm also thining out our sons' collections. We were just looking into what to do with them. We would donate them if you could pick up or pay for shipping (zip code 15057). Our club is in Cecil, PA.
I went on your profile and left you a message,did you get it? Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not exactly sure how much they are but at our club we have dog tags in diffrent colors so every shoot all the kids get them.
They have our clubs logo and the year. buy in bulk maybe just get the clubs logo on it.. Hope that helps..
I checked on them, I thought they would be nice but to get them cheep you have to buy like 100 of them, we don't need that many. we only get around 6 pee-wee's and cub's altogether, and we only have 5 shoots a year.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Our club give away olympic style medalons. And the kids love it. All of the cubs and pee wees who show up get 1 no matter how they do that day.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
same

That's what we do too....it's great! The look on the kids faces when you give it to them is PRICELESS!!
Same here, those medals are almost more popular with the kids than the trophies.
I get ours from a place on Ebay, he customizes them for free, I believe his Ebay ID is pixelcreations
I think the cost is around 2.50 ea before shipping.

·
Venison Junkie
1,274 Posts
Small Medals

Small Medals that they can pin on their quivers are nice. They get to show them off every time they shoot. My daughter has 2 from the state and national shoots this year and she loves them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts