Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some arrow spines for kids bows shooting fingers? looking for carbons (dad) would perfer, its a fuse freestyle 25# max draw is 17" Would like to go with beman jr hunter shafts (40# max) due to local archery shop carries them, so if one gets lost or broke (like that will never happen:zip:) its easy to replace and don't have to buy a full dozen. Im thinking a 28" arrow w 100 or 125gr point should give a good starting point.

Thanks

Chad

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Since on one wants to take a stab at this one, here goes. I think I might see if they have some of the Easton Jazz arrows. They generally come in box lots I think. For that weight and draw I'd go with the lighest one they make in I think it's 1214 or 1416 and cut them about 20". If it was my kid, I think that 's what I'd do.....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well

Beman Carbon Flash comes in some really low spines and are a steal at $25 a dozen/bare shafts. The 1000/1400 size would probably be right in there with a 70 gr. glue in point.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks uncleguss and ibbw, appreciate the sugestions, I would realy like a carbon just for the fact they are durable, but I have taught my boys to shoot so I can teach them to properly pull aluminums to.
Thanks again appreciate it help.

Chad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts