Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just bought 200 AA's, Thanks for the heads up
You're welcome!

LOL I did a quick check on the quality of these and they seem to hold up just fine. I get a kick out of those who can form a whole thread off of battery specs and history ;) Here's one on the Lowe's house brand battery you listed:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?327474-New-bargain-alkaline-at-Lowe-s-Utilitech

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Nice for warm weather but once the temps drop below 32 Degree Alkaline's stop working I have used both Duracell and Energizers here in Michigan and they only last maybe 1 day new out of the packages. After trying 3 sets in my game cameras I switched to e-lithium and never looked back. So for those that use them in Cold Environments these might not last long...

LFM

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Nice for warm weather but once the temps drop below 32 Degree Alkaline's stop working I have used both Duracell and Energizers here in Michigan and they only last maybe 1 day new out of the packages. After trying 3 sets in my game cameras I switched to e-lithium and never looked back. So for those that use them in Cold Environments these might not last long...

LFM
So not true. Yes akalines slow down a lot but they don't magically stop working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts