Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1:33am in the morning. Sat Morning. Got deer on the brain and which stand to hunt in the morning. Have youngman going so got to walk him into one. One would think after 20 years I would relax and be able to sleep. This stuff is just addictive.

Dont have this promblem on work day:p

I know the wind, the weather forecast , fullmoon. Disssusions, disscussions.

Isnt LIFE GREAT!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Yes, I couldn't sleep when I saw all the deer where I was hunting. Plus I was cramped in the back seat of the car the first evening.:D

I love archery and I love bowhunting. It's an amazing sport. I'm glad people feel the same.:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know the feeling. Saw the biggest buck of my life last Sunday night but didn't see him until after he walked through my shooting lane. Can't wait to get back on stand and I haven't slept today and have to work until 7 a.m. I haven't been able to stop thinking about that deer all week. The other problem is that I was sitting in my wife's stand when I saw him and am a little afraid of what will happen if I shoot him and she finds out it was out of her stand. Part of me wants to get the buck but it would be a great first buck for my wife.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Woke up with a wicked sore throat this morning...spending all my time so far trying to get it to go away...gargling salt water...etc.

***...fine all week during WORK...and wake up to hunt on Saturday and I have a sore throat! Grrrrrrrr

Last sore throat I had was about a month and a half ago, and then I caught that wicked cold going around and was MIA for almost 2 weeks! I better not get sick again and have to take VACA to get better...I'm gonna be pissed

Common sense says stay in bed...but its hunting season...that's not an option! :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I, like DB, and probably the rest of you guys worry about which stand to hunt nearly every time I go to the woods. I hate having multiple hot stands and worrying about picking the wrong one. I guess its not really a problem, but it still stays on your mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts