Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys was checking this blind out on the web for me and my son. Just wondering if I could get some feedback on it. Is it roomy......is it dark inside......how's the camo......is it light weight.....etc. etc thanks in advance and have a good wrekend

sent from oBoneShinobi

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought 7 of them this year for back up blinds, For the most part they are great for the price. however they are a lot looser type blind, I just sent a roll of duck tape with anybody sitting in them to seal up loose spots and anything flaping in the wind. plenty of room for 2 people. None of the hunters had any complaints about them. I liked the Zerodetect camo except the roof faded after 40 days in the hot sun. light weight, sets up quick, comes with a backpack,stakes,and rope.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
I just bought 1 of them and they are a pretty nice blind. Plenty of room, which is the reason i bought it. The camo is pretty nice. I do like the way the windows make no noise when you put them up or down. I did have issues with the zipper to the door not opening and closing. I called their customer service and they were more than willing to just exchange me another one. The material doesnt seem to be the most durable though. There is several little pin holes in it. For $109 shipped to my door it is a pretty good blind though.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the replie
I just bought 1 of them and they are a pretty nice blind. Plenty of room, which is the reason i bought it. The camo is pretty nice. I do like the way the windows make no noise when you put them up or down. I did have issues with the zipper to the door not opening and closing. I called their customer service and they were more than willing to just exchange me another one. The material doesnt seem to be the most durable though. There is several little pin holes in it. For $109 shipped to my door it is a pretty good blind though.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I also have the Turret XL. It's a good blind but it does fade pretty fast. I set it up in the back yard right after I got it and it faded enough in 2 weeks that I could tell that it had. Now I have it set up where I'm going to hunt, in thick pines and it hasn't faded anymore because it's in the shade all the time.

One thing I have noticed when checking on it is that the top is pushed down. By that I mean that it's not locked in the open position. I've been just popping it back up but not sure if the wind is doing it or squirrels getting on top of it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Bump actuall thinking about the 360 now

sent from oBoneShinobi
I really like the 360, I think the window configuration would be worth it over the XL. It hasn't faded like others have mentioned, but I haven't used it a ton.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the replies guys....im gonna be taking it down every time I quit hunting so maybe that will help the fade

1 - 16 of 16 Posts