Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the story... Last year my hunting bow was a Reflex Extreme, great bow killed 7 deer with it.. This year I bought an Elite Z28 and got used to shooting it. I took the leather sling off the Reflex to put on my Elite.. Well Last night I had a yote in my back yard and the Elite was packed up so I just grabbed the Reflex cause it is still sighted in and shoots great. Well I draw back and shoot........... Not only did I miss (shot under him miss judged yards) but being used to the Elite and having an open grip I did the same on this bow, (now remember I took the sling off) well it flew out of my hand and bounced down 14 concrete steps and landed on the sidewalk... :pukey: The cams and sight got a few scratches nothing major... However on one of the limbs there is a 1/2" Long by 1/8" wide gash missing... granted this is my backup bow but I still would like to be able to shoot it. Does anyone know if I can switch out the limbs to the XT style limbs or know where I get another set of limbs for it?? Oh they are the split limbs not the solid one piece ones.. I looked in classifieds and came up empty.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help?? Anyone??

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
I have a Reflex Extreme that was my hunting bow and it sits now, I am just not sure that I am ready to sell it. Let me think on it.

·
Registered
11,804 Posts
Just be glad that Z28 was packed away. You could have skipped using the strap, dropped the bow, and be looking for a limb for your new bow.

Good luck limb shopping, hope ya find one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts