Archery Talk Forum banner

Kinsey's Outdoors Auction

843 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Frank/PA
Just a little FYI for anyone interested. There will be a hunting equipment auction at Kinsey;s Outdoors in Mount Joy Pa. 1658 Steel Way Drive (717) 653-5524 www.kinseysoutdoors.com. They are auction items such as fire arms, treestands, gun safes ETC. It starts at 9am and goes til all items are auctioned off. There are going to be literally hundreds of items. all items will be on display prior to the auction.. I also do believe that there is going to be fishing items as well as hunting and archery etc. Just thought that I would pass that along.

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OOPS....

The Auction is this Saturday the 14th.

· Registered
287 Posts
closeouts

I believe that the items are closeouts ......NO WAY ARE THEY GOING OUT OF BUISNESS......just passing on the good stuff ....they need room for ALL THE 2004 HOYT QUAD CAM BOWS THAT ARE COMMING OUT ......DARN , I LEFT IT SLIP!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything is fine.....

Kinsey's is not going out of buisness. As 1fatarrow said they are closeouts and discontinued items etc. There are many items. Excess inventory. A great time to take advantage of these circumstances.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.