Archery Talk Forum banner

Kisik Lee Style GRIP? Putty Grip?

854 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  KrymSIX 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've been wondering for a while whether there is a customized grip on the market that really supports the KSL style of shooting. I'm currently using a Jager grip with my Win&Win Inno. However, people who have been on Team USA say that the Jager grips aren't the shape that they use.

I see people left and right slamming on mounds of putty to sculpt the right customized shape. I am not a sculptor. I'd like to just buy a grip that supports the ksl form.

A) Are there any grips that you can buy that are already the shape that all these putty-modified grips are going for?
B) For my and everyone's education, what is the right shape? If I were to modify my Jager grip with putty how should I do it? There must be specific direction/displacement of force that the putty-grips guide?

Thanks

#2 ·
You'll get more responses in the FITA section.

are you having a problem with the Jager grip...I know it works for some but not all?

#4 ·
What I did for my recurve grip was throw some green stuff epoxy on the back, form it roughly in the shape of a grip and then let it sit for about 30 mins. Then just picked up the bow and gripped it with proper form, it moulded to my hand pisitioning, let it sit over night and custom moulded grip. It doesnt look prettt but it worked perfectly for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.