Archery Talk Forum banner

Kisser button and peep sight.

6733 Views 16 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  hoytlifer
Hey guys. Got a quick question. How many of you use a kisser button and peep sight. I've been ready some articles about how using a kisser w/ peep can affect anchor point and accuracy in the long run. I've been trying to really increase my accuracy and I feel like it's possible my kisser is throwing off a really solid anchor point. Idk. What you guys think?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· The Impartial Archer
24,835 Posts
Hey guys. Got a quick question. How many of you use a kisser button and peep sight. I've been ready some articles about how using a kisser w/ peep can affect anchor point and accuracy in the long run. I've been trying to really increase my accuracy and I feel like it's possible my kisser is throwing off a really solid anchor point. Idk. What you guys think?
Then you have them in the wrong spot and you are forcing the anchor. Adjust your peep to the right height first and then at full draw move the kisser around until it feels "right" and then lock it down. Having more anchors points is never a bad thing.......you may not need it but it can never hurt......unless they aren't lined up correctly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.