Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
The Kodiak Outdoors line is a great bow line. I have had no complaints from any of my customers. I personally shoot the 32 and being draw length impaired :D at 27 1/2 and 70 lbs with a loaded string 350 gr arrow am getting 284 fps. This is with their S cam. Their integrated rest and sight are excellent quality and fit the bows perfectly. I just cant say enough good about this company. Kodiak Outdoors is a little known company on the verge of busting out!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Pinwheel12 is very impressed with them and you know how much he likes Merlin.;)

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
Winner's Choice supplies all of their strings. These guys are very serious about making great bows.

:)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Kodiak KO36

I shoot the KO 36 and Love it. I shot my best at the IBO World's this year, with an 8th place finish in the MBR class.

Is fast, light, smooth and very sweet to shoot. I can't see you having any problems liking this bow.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck..Serge.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys,
I was hoping for a little more turn-out, but maybe that's a good sign. Looks like I'll be adding this bow to my list of hopefuls...

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
It's a very nice bow. A friend of mine got the longer one.
Unfortunately these bows are not available for longer draws (I need 32") but that's a common phenomenom at many manufacturers these days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts