Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this stuff. Tried it on at the store for the first time the other day and it felt really comfortable. I really liked what I was seeing. Just curious if anyone has worn it and how it has held up? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Ive looked at it online and in the catelog, havent gotten to try any on yet. Hoping Cabelas over stocks it and places some in the bargain cave come spring and I might give it a whirl. I dont like to pay retail for my camo

very similar to Core 4 Element line right down to the pattern. I got some C4E stuff from camofire and its supprised me at how nice it is

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I looked at it and was about to buy the set until I found the Russel Athletic apxg2 line of camo. It has the same thinking behind the sitka and kryptek line by being "gear" rather than hunting clothes. My apxg2 should be here tomorrow, and Ic ant wait to put my hands on it!

Pluss if you find the right place, I got the L3 jacket and the pants for $156 shipped to my door. Cant beat that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts